Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jocularity?

We all have a sense of humor, right?
Like most people, I seem to like many different types of humor,
I've seen some folks you need to put under a microscope to find it, but when you get down to femtometers, you'll find it.
Other people have a sense of humor soooo dry, you'd swear they'd spent too much time in the Sahara Desert. And then there's are those that prefer 'bathroom' humor, more of a Mel Brooks kind of thing.
I also like the cerebral stuff (Woody Allen at mid-career.). Not that I'm an intellectual, if you've read anything I've written here, you can see I'm a 'regular guy'.

Anyway, I thought I'd put up some things that make me laugh... or at least made me laugh in the past, and smile now.

So, here goes.



Okay, I know this disaster happened 72 years ago
I WAS NOT around to see it, but the total ridiculousness of
the modified image put to a bastardization of the
commentator's words makes me laugh.


What could be more wholesome, nutritious, and harmless
then baby food? Feeding a baby anything that would hurt
them is just plain evil... but the look on the kids face on this bottle
of 'baby food' is priceless. I'd feel the same way!


Most certainly a rude awakening for the rabbit!


This really isn't laugh-out-loud funny, but I thought it
strange enough to post. They even got the instruments right.


Perhaps the best photo-edit 'funny, I've ever seen.
Just for the imagination shown if nothing else.
Given enough time, in the right circumstances
we can even find humor in a national tragedy.
...I never knew Jack Ruby was a Hendrix fan, playing
left-handed like that.



I like this joke because it's reality.
The manufacturing facility I worked at for 35 years
made me aware that there are those who; no matter
how much you do and how well you do it... they want more.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Great post! Loved it. You always have such interesting things to say.

    The baby food -- awesome, lmao.

    :)

    ReplyDelete