Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm fixing a hole...

Busy, busy, busy; the last 3 days... at least for an unemployed guy.

Pulled the entire kitchen sink to find a leak coming from one of three possible places on the faucet.
I didn't want to pull the sink, but the chap that installed it must have been a 3 foot tall, double-jointed contortionist.
I had a HECK of a time doing what I did.
Regardless, I fixed the leak!
Now I have to find out why I'm seeing small puddles of water under the garbage disposal when there was no water there before I fixed the other leak.
...I'm NOT pulling the sink again!!!

Fixed a door that would not shut properly.
The wonders of power tool's; a little jig saw at that.

Replaced a bit of plumbing in one of the bathrooms.
It works fine now, and NO LEAKS there!

My spare refrigerator (the one in the garage for pop... honest, pop) stopped cooling several days ago and a buddy of mine happened to have the exacxt part needed to fix it.
After doing a bit of rewiring to compensate for a new style replacement part pluged it in and it worked, no blown fuses,no sparks, no fire.

...maybe I can get a job at ACORN.
I understand openings just opened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment