Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Momentary Lapse of Reason...

It's been a while since I've posted, but not due to a lapse of reason.
I've had this stinkin' flu and it's not real easy to 'feel' motivated to do anything.

Regardless, I will take the time to post the latest trailer from the BBC for November 15th's airing of The Waters of Mars. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a7bJPY0jws&annotation_id=annotation_148494&feature=iv


I have no idea when it will air in the U.S., or if it will be on BBC America or SyFy.
It doesn't matter to me, because I'll watch it on my TV via YouTube.

Finally, I'm not much for sports these days, but it always makes me happy when the New York Yankees win ANOTHER (#27) World Series!

Finally to all my friends in Great Britain; Happy Guy Fawkes Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you've had the flu! I hope you feel better.

    :)

    ReplyDelete