Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Greatest Rocker You've Never Seen!

Okay, I know there are so many thousands of good musicians and performers out there.
I know the number narrows down greatly when you speak of great musicians and performers.
And then there very few, the elite that everyone knows by name.

Here's a band I used to follow some twenty years ago.
I always hoped someone that had video of at least one of the band's shows, and tonight I found several on YouTube.

Ronald Koal was as good a lead man as I've EVER seen perform.
If you've read my post on the bands I've seen you know that's putting him in some great company.
Fortunately the videos include the band members that I think were the best incarnation of The Ronald Koal Band.
UNfortunately, the sound quality is sadly lacking.

But it's the best I can find right now, so I would like to share someone you should have seen 20 years ago.

Ladies and Gents, the GREATEST Rocker you never saw... Ronald Koal








...in another incarnation of the band,  covering Iggy!
This video was shot on the same stage where "Dimebag' Darrell of Pantera was shot to death, weird, eh?

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I remember you telling me about him. I'm so glad that you found those clips.

    :)

    ReplyDelete